Trivia for actor Bradley Cooper who starred in movies The Hangover, The A-Team, Valentine's Day and Wedding Crashers.
1. Bradley Cooper was born in Philadelphia, in 1975.
2. He stands at 6' 1" (1.85 m).
3. He has been married and divorced once. His wife was actress Jennifer Esposito. They were married for about a year (and a half).
4. He graduated from Georgetown University in 1977. His major was English.
5. After he graduated, he studied at New School University’s Actors Studio Drama School in New York.
6. In 2009, Bradley Cooper hosted an episode of the hit comedy show Saturday Night Live, where his stints involved the famous presenter of Inside the Actor’s Studio, James Lipton, how he applied the Studio’s on playing the bully in the comedy Wedding Crashers and the ever viral, on-set rant of Batman Christian Bale.
7. His favorite actor is the twice Oscar-winner, English actor Daniel Day-Lewis.
8. His male movie co-stars include Eric Dane, Patrick Dempsey, Ashton Kutcher, Jamie Foxx, Topher Grace and Taylor Lautner (they were all in the movie Valentine’s Day together), Thomas Hayden Church (All About Steve), Owen Wilson, Vince Vaughn and Christopher Walken (Wedding Crashers), Ben Affleck , Justin Long (He’s just not that into you), Liam Neeson and Patrick Wilson (The A-Team) , Jim Carrey (Yes Man), Matthew McConaughey and Justin Bartha (Failure to Launch).
9. His female movie co-stars include Jennifer Garner, Julia Roberts, Jessica Alba, Jessica Biel, Anne Hathaway and Queen Latifah (Valentine’s Day), Renée Z ellweger (Case 39), Rachel McAdams Isla Fisher and Jane Seymour (Wedding Crashers), Sandra Bullock (All About Steve), Scarlett Johansson, Jennifer Aniston, Jennifer Connelly, Ginnifer Goodwin and Drew Barrymore (He’s just not that into you).
10. He worked with Jennifer Garner twice: Before co-starring alongside Jennifer Garner in Gary Marshall’s (Pretty Woman, Runaway Bride) Valentine’s Day, the two starred in Garner’s hit TV show Alias- a mystery/thriller/action show that featured Jennifer Garner Sydney Bristow, a well-trained double agent. He played Will Tippin, Sydney’s journalist best friend who was at first clueless about her being an agent. The show went on for 5 seasons (2001-2006). It was creator was J.J Abrams who also created Lost.
11. He worked with Jessica Biel twice: They co-starred in Valentine’s Day and The A – Team together. However Bradley doesn’t have any scenes together in Valentine’s Day movie with either Garner or Biel. The majority of his screen time takes place on a plane, seated next to Julia Roberts’ character.
12. He also worked with Justin Bartha and Jennifer Connelly before. Before starring in the hit comedy The Hangover, Cooper and Bartha played Matthew McConaughey’ sidekicks in the romantic comedy Failure to Launch.
13. Bradley Cooper co-starred in TV series The Street in 2000, starring Jennifer Connelly.
14. Hangover 2 is in the making.